February 3

Homework: Letter about MOI! 😉

Hi, anybody reading this (whoever that might be)

I’m Emma (you should already know this and if you don’t… how did you get here? And how don’t you know the name of the blog?).

I live in… actually I won’t tell you.

I have 7 pets. A dog called Scout, a Cat called Sparky (he’s older than me in HUMAN YEARS. am) and some fish called um… let me think about that….. nah I’ll get back to you on their names.

I have a mum and a dad (obviously) and two twin brothers called Tom and Bryn. They’re equally annoying. And even more annoying than you think.

You most likely got to my blog through the school website, so you should know that I go to MPPS. I’m 11 years old (turning 12) and in grade 6. I like cats AND dogs so don’t ask me which is better. I hate homework (especially maths homework) and like (read- LOVE)  holidays and the weekend.

I’ve been on holiday and camping a lot. (my mother is very active) and seen interesting things like wave rock in western Australia and temples in Vietnam.

I like to relax, hang out with my friends and read books. some series I love include Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Magnus Chase, Warriors and Wings Of Fire.

My Chinese zodiac sign is the dog, since I was born in 2006, the year of the dog. I like dogs. My dog is fluffy, small, and cute!

So that’s all you need to know about me! Bye!

Seriously, bye.

Stop reading.

STOP READING THIS NOW.

Posted February 3, 2018 by emmac2016 in category schoolwork